Our engineering staff is highly experienced in transmission line engineering ranging in voltages from 69kV to 500kV across varying terrains, including mountainous areas, major water crossings, wetlands, urban centers and coastal areas. Time and time again, our clients come to us for assistance on their most challenging projects because of the responsiveness, care and quality we provide to them.
In addition to the standard capabilities and experience required for transmission engineering, our engineers have developed specialized capabilities and experience in the following areas:
• PLS-CADD Finite Element Modeling and Analysis
• Project As-builts using LiDAR, Weather data and Line Loading for Sag/Tension Verification
• PLS-Tower Modeling and Analysis
• Water Crossings and Marine Structure Design
• Switch Stand Structural Design and Analysis
• Construction Access Road Design
We regularly attend and participate in conferences and workshops across the country to ensure we are on the leading edge of the most current industry trends, code revisions, lessons learned, software upgrades and cutting edge technology.